Wednesday 15 June 2011

Indian sex Stories

My naughty sexy aunty

June 2nd, 2011 
Hello all u readers this is a story of me Cool Dude with my sexy aunt Jyothi. I am in 10th in Mumbai. This is the first experience of mine .one day I had been to my grandma’s house in after noon at 3.30p.m where my aunt leaves on that day she was wearing a red sari with matching blouse which was deep cut and I could see her cleavage as she was sweeping and her sari pulao was shrink and been taken to middle with either side of her breasts could be seen inside her blouse. The same day after sweeping she came and sat next to me with a cup of coffee to watch some serial and I could not take out my eyes of her and continued to have the pleasure of her lovely 34″ breasts and she was not wearing the bra as the blouse was thick enough to prevent her tit from visibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment